Our over 55 years know-how about product design, testing, production processes and quality control result in highest reliability level offered in the hoist industry.
Podem hoists are with extremely robust construction to provide long operational lifecycles and to minimise downtimes. The mechanical components are made in our factory. This enable us to quickly respond to specific demands regarding the hoists lifting height, speeds, duty modes, but also controled high quality.
Wire rope hoist wide range provides solutions for cranes and replacement applications:
- Standard capacities up to 50t, but also options up to 120t.
- Various suspension hoist types: stationary, monorail with low-headroom or normal-headroom travelling, double-rail.
- Electrical control system: conventional contactor control, VFD or provided by the customer
Technical features advantages:
- Our axial design with planetary gear box is probably the most durable solution in the crane industry – offering greater safety and less wear in comparison with most of the competitors.
- VFD with standard Schneider variable speed drives
- Fibber-plastic or metal rope-guide are with very long life
- Standard diameters with galvanized wire ropes
- Travel wheels suitable for any type of ready single girder profiles
- Pre-wired electrical panels by default with well-known brand components: Schneider, Wago, etc
- Two travel drives for monorail low head-room hoists
Podem offers spare parts for all types of the hoists produced during all history of the factory (since 1961).